Manage field activities by driver, not just by vehicle
The ability to identify and monitor individual driver activities, separately from the vehicles they may be assigned to, is a “must have” for dynamic field service and dispatch environments. StreetEagle provides simple and innovative solutions for identifying and assigning drivers ranging from hardware solutions (onboard driver ID buttons) to software solutions (the ability to assign drivers to vehicles directly from within the application).
The app allows the driver to set their status via their smartphone or Garmin
THESE DRIVER IDENTIFICATION TOOLS MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR FLEETS TO:
- Measure and monitor individual driver activity and hours
- Allow drivers to login from the vehicle via simple onboard devices
- Provide a means to “score” individual driving performance
- Assign vehicles to different drivers without losing individual data
- Enable drivers to clock in and clock out from the road
For more information on StreetEagle's Driver Identification capabilities, contact us.